Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Reproducibility and experimental methods posts

In celebration of the third anniversary of this blog, I'm collecting some of my posts on reproducibility. I didn't initially anticipate that methods and the "reproducibility crisis" in psychology would be my primary blogging topic, but it's become a huge part of what I write about on a day-to-day basis.

Here are my top four posts in this sequence:


Then I've also written substantially about a number of other topics, including publication incentives and the file-drawer problem:


The blog has been very helpful for me in organizing and communicating my thoughts, as well as for collecting materials for teaching reproducible research. Hoping to continue thinking about these topics in the future, even as I move back to discussing more developmental and cognitive science topics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment